heyy baby (: welcome to my blog yaa sayangg sayangg ? bla bla bla , my blog is not pretty like yours , but i like this desing maybe :) so dont forget to follow my blog ukee dear ? i love you all .

minggu depan ? hari bersejarahh lhaa sayang :)

assalamualaikum semuaa :)
so how are you babe ? 
I hope you all are in the pink of health yaa :) 
so its have been a long time i didn't update my blog . wahh -oo-
im lazy lhaa sayangg . Hekhek , anyway im so busy right now .
and stress about my SPM :) its just around the corner you know ! . uwaaaaa :( 
so i need bless from all of you lahh and mostly from ALLAH . wish me luck yaa dear ?
SWEAR ! Im feeling so bad . errrrr -___-
i really hope i can do well . . . 
for my future and the most important is for my parents happiness :)
i want to make them smile . A BIG SMILE . . . HAHA . .
pleaseeee ! i want to make it become reality .
not only a DREAM . . 
so i need you all to give me fully support ukee sayangg ?
I LOVE  ALLAH :)
I LOVE MY PARENTS :)
I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)
AND 
I LOVE YOU ALL .
not to forget .
i love you muhd muizuddin :)






Korangg suka kan ? terima kasih auw (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ASSALAMUALAIKUM SAYANGG , segala yang tertulis disini adalah hak milik bibo eyin yaa (: